Annamalai Distance Education is one of the best-recognized universities for higher studies in India. Annamalai University was established in the year of 1929 and DDE was established in 1979 in Tamil Nadu. Annamalai University Distance Education offers various courses across different specializations which have perceived the approval by the authority UGC, DEC, AICTE, NCTE, MCI DCI and the University DDE is also accredited by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with ‘A’ grade in 2014.
Annamalai Distance Education University
In the year 1979 Annamalai University provided almost all courses via Distance Mode. Annamalai University offered 200+ courses in Distance Education in many disciplines like Business (MBA, BBA), Science(Physics, Botany, etc), Computer Application, Hotel Management, Retail Management, Commerce, and Special Programs like Yoga, Music, and so on.
To whom is Annamalai University Approved
Annamalai University is accredited with an ‘A+’ Grade by NAAC in 2022 and University will soon be approved by UGC. Currently, Annamalai University does not have any UGC approval but the Process is happening. And a notice has also been issued by the Annamalai University,
The Note of that Notice was:- "Annamalai University has noted the UGC notice published on its website regarding the validity of the Distance Education programs offered by Annamalai University from 2015 to 2021. The University has written a letter to UGC in this regard and proposed to initiate dialogue with the UGC ."
Courses of Annamalai University
UnderGraduate Distance Education courses
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Business Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Literature
Postgraduate Distance Education Courses
- Master of Science
- Master of commerce
- Master of Arts
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
a)MBA in HR.
b)MBA in Marketing.
c)MBA in Financial.
d)MBA in Hospital.
e)MBA in E-Business.
f)MBA in Information System.
g)MBA in International Business.
Admission Process of Annamalai University Distance Education
- Firstly fill out the application form during the admission process.
- In the Application form fill the details such as Your Name, Courses Name, paste your photo, code, etc.
- After filling out the form Students submit the application form to the office of the Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University.
- Students must note that required self-attested copies of documents along with the application form.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:- Degree or Provisional certificate, HighSchool and InterMediate Marksheets, Transfer Certificate, and recent passport size photo.
- Students submit their course fee either online mode or in draft(challan) mode.
Annamalai University Distance Education Placement Assistance
The Placement and Training cell of Annamalai University is the Best because the training and placement cell organizes time-to-time training for the betterment of students, and get placed in reputed Companies