In the current scenario the MBA degree course has become the necessity and the most demandable postgraduate degree course among freshly graduates, working executive or a housewife who are seeking for admission to continue higher studies or aiming to kick start their career and take it on the higher level.
The MBA full form is Master of Business Administration. This 2 year postgraduate degree will help applicants to get the relevant skills and knowledge in the business management field.
Applicants who have done graduation in B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, BCA and any other field are also eligible to apply for this post-graduate degree course.
After completing MBA, there are ample job opportunities available in multinational companies and big organizations, as there is a great demand of for MBA professionals. Not only this, MBA can also be beneficial in a family-owned business too.
MBA degree is really worth your money, not just for the education; MBA degree offers the applicant’s lot of scope right after the completion of their post graduate degree course in MBA degree. They will get a hike in their salary and a promotion in their job profile.
What is the History of MBA?
The MBA has its establishments in the United States — in Boston, Massachusetts, to be accurate. The degree was first introduced by Harvard University Graduate School of Administration in 1908 (as of now Harvard Business School), considering interest from associations in the country.
In the start of the 1900s, the United States was going through quick industrialization. Associations were offloading creating cycles to machines, and the quick improvement this engaged suggested these associations required one more kind of workforce authoritatively showed in financial and the leader's prescribed procedures.
MBA degree Course Overview
- Course Name - MBA
- MBA Full Form - Master of Business Administration
- Course Level - Post Graduation
- Types of MBA - Full-Time MBA, Part-Time MBA, Distance MBA, Online MBA, Executive MBA and Integrated MBA
- MBA Course Fee - INR 2 lakh to 27 lakh and above
- MBA Admission Process - Graduation+ Entrance Exams+ Group Discussion+ Personal Interview
- Top MBA Entrance Exams - CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, ATMA, IIFT, IBSAT
- Top MBA Specializations - Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Digital Marketing and Business Analytics
MBA Specializations offered earlier
- Business Strategy
- Manufacturing and Production
Top 10 MBA Specializations offered Now
- MBA Finance
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA International Business
- MBA Banking Financial Services
- MBA Business Analytics
- MBA Rural Management
- MBA Healthcare Management
- MBA Agri Business Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship Family Business Management
MBA Degree Pros and Cons
- Graduating with an MBA degree will help candidates to get a salary hike or higher pay.
- Applicants communication skills will get improved
- MBA program degree provides applicants the skills and knowledge which an applicant needs to advance in their career and field.
- Getting an MBA degree does not necessarily make applicants an ideal hire.
- If applicants have done their MBA graduation from an unknown school does not have that value.
- An MBA isn’t worth it if applicants haven’t intended to work in a business or management-related field.
Top Universities offering MBA degree course
Top MBA Universities which are approved by the authority UGC and also offering great career opportunities along with good salary packages to all the applicants:-
- Jain University Online Education
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT)
- GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management
- Manipal University Online Education
- NMIMS University Online Education
- Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology (MIMT)
- Bharati Vidhyapeeth Online Education
- Sharda University
- Alagappa University Online Education
- Manav Rachna University