The growth of the market is driven by the growing adoption of non-invasive procedures, increasing occurrence of skin damage and increasing usage of oral contraceptives among female.
The Aesthetic Lasers Market is forecast to grow from USD 1.06 Billion in 2020 to USD 2.38 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by increased global warming resulting in severe skin damage and sunburn, increased use of oral contraceptives among women, and phototoxic drug use.
Technology advancement has enabled needle-free procedures, thereby boosting the rate of laser treatment adoption. As a preventive measure, young people also opt for cosmetic procedures and slow down the aging process.
Strict regulations are projected for cosmetic laser products to ensure increased device efficiency while treating the skin without adverse effects. In addition to the radiation safety performance standards defined by the Federal Regulations, laser device manufacturers must comply with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. The increasing adoption of energy-based devices and market player’s low focus on aesthetic devices restrict this market's growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1366
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Lumibird (France), IPG Photonics (US), Coherent (US), Lumentum (US), Epilog Laser (US), Jenoptik (US), Novanta (US), Trumpf (Germany), LaserStar (US), MKS Instruments (US) and others.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Multiplatform Laser Devices
- Standalone Laser Devices
- Alexandrite Lasers
- Carbon Dioxide (Co2) Laser
- Diode Lasers
- Er:YAG (Erbium YAG) Laser
- Neodymium:Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser
- Pulsed Dye Lasers (PDL)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- IPL Laser Treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Noninvasive Tightening
- Laser-Assisted Lipoplasty
- Laser Hair Removal
End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Private Surgery Centers/Clinics
- Medical Spas Centers
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1366
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Aesthetic Lasers market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Aesthetic Lasers Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1.06 Billion in 2020 to USD 2.38 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by increased global warming resulting in severe skin damage and sunburn, increased use of oral contraceptives among women, and phototoxic drug use.
- The market for laser hair removal is expected to grow the largest at USD 502.3 Million in 2028, at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. Growing esthetic awareness and changing concepts of beauty are the main drivers of this segment's growth. Conventional hair removal techniques are time-consuming and in the current fast-moving lifestyle they are not feasible. Laser hair removal provides customers with a permanent solution, increasing their popularity.
- The market for private clinics is expected to grow the largest at USD 801.7 Million in 2028, at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to increasing awareness of various esthetic procedures and their benefits, increasing patient preference for minimally invasive cosmetic surgery, increasing the number of private clinics and surgeons providing these treatments, and increasing number of aesthetic procedures globally.
- The market for North America is expected to grow the largest and reach USD 695.5 Million in 2028, at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. It is due to the early acceptance of laser technology and increased awareness of lasers and their effectiveness in the treatment of all skin types.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1366
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Medical Transcription Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/medical-transcription-market-size-share-growth-industry-analysis-by-type-by-application-and-forecast-to-2028/
Healthcare Education Solutions Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/healthcare-education-solutions-market-size-share-industry-analysis-by-end-use-by-application-by-delivery-by-providers-and-region-forecast-to-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370