Increasing investments in research and development activities, growing demand for bioinformatics in various application sector, and rising demand for data integration of huge data are key factors fueling global market growth
The global bioinformatics services market size is expected to reach USD 6.44 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 11.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors such as increasing collaborations among companies and research institutes, and ongoing research activities in proteomics, metabolomics are boosting global market revenue growth.
Bioinformatics services are gaining traction over the last few years. These services are widely used for storing, retrieving, and analyzing data. Rapid revenue growth is attributed to factors such as technological advancements in bioinformatics, increasing awareness about the benefits of bioinformatics services, increasing adoption of these services, demand for integrated data solutions to manage large data, and increasing adoption of bioinformatics services in clinical diagnosis. In addition, rising demand for combined data services and high adoption of bioinformatics services in drug discovery, drug development, and research purposes, rising adoption of customized data, and rising prevalence of rare and chronic disorders is further fueling market growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1411
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Qiagen Inc., IBM Life Sciences, Illumina Inc., GVK Biosciences, Nxt-Dx, Biovia (Accelrys Inc), Non Linear Dynamics, Biomax Informatics AG., DNAnexus Inc., Affymretrix Inc., Geneva bioinformatics, Bruker Daltonics, and Life Technologies
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1411
The Bioinformatics Services market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020 - 2028)
- Sequencing Services
- Data Analysis Services
- Drug Discovery Services
- Differential Gene Expression Analysis
- Database Management Services
Application Outlook ((Revenue, USD Billion, 2020 - 2028)
- Drug Discovery
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020 - 2028)
- Academic Users
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Bioinformatics Services market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Key highlights in the report:
- Based on end-use segment, the medical segment is expected to register highest CAGR owing to high demand for bioinformatics services in various drug discovery and drug development processes.
- Among the application segments, the transcriptomics segment is expected to account for significant revenue growth throughout the forecast period owing to increasing research projects in transcriptomics.
- The academic segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth during the forecast period due to high adoption of bioinformatics services and techniques in genomics and proteomics for research purposes in universities and research institutes and availability of considerable funds for research and development purposes.
- North America is projected to account for largest revenue share in the global bioinformatics services market between 2021 and 2028. Increasing investments in research and development activities, well-defined frameworks, and growing adoption of personalized medicine are some key factors boosting growth of the bioinformatics services in this region.
- The bioinformatics services market in Europe is expected to account for significant revenue growth over the forecast period. High revenue growth is attributed to factors such as increasing research on genomics and proteomics, increasing government support from genomic research, presence of key market payers.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to improving healthcare infrastructures and healthcare facilities, increasing investments in research and development activities, ongoing research on genomics and proteomics, and rising prevalence of infectious diseases.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1411
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
Interventional Neurology Device Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/revenue-growth-of-the-global-interventional-neurology-device-market-is-significantly-driven-by-development-of-healthcare-infrastructure-and-rising-patient-population-in-developing-economies-reports-and-data/
Nasal Cannula Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/revenue-growth-of-the-global-nasal-cannula-market-is-significantly-driven-by-increasing-prevalence-of-respiratory-illnesses-caused-due-to-rising-air-pollution/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370