The latest research report, titled ‘Global Forensic Technology Market’, can be considered a profound analysis of the global Forensic Technology Market that focuses on crucial data and information pertaining to the sales and revenue shares. The market evaluations over the forecast years are based on a comprehensive analysis of the leading market segments, such as product type outlook, application continuum, regional overview, and competitive landscape of the global Forensic Technology Market. The report offers a holistic coverage of the Forensic Technology Market, laying emphasis on the key factors influencing the industrial growth, technological developments taking place in the industry, and current and emerging trends witnessed in the leading regional markets.
The global Forensic Technology Market will be worth USD 52.04 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. In order to achieve benchmarks in forensic science, governments across the globe are taking different initiatives making it crucial for public safety. This is in turn increasing the horizon of growth for the said market. For example, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) partnered with the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) to develop new techniques to increase workflow
The major competitors operating globally have jointly initiated the Industry/University Cooperative Research Centers Program which helps in effective RD regarding forensic science mainly across industry and academic collaborations. The program stresses on the development of practices in order to handle and preserve DNA as well as other biological evidence. Moreover, organizations across the globe are emphasizing on innovative technology in order to optimize the interoperability of automated fingerprinting identification systems at various levels, regulate biasness from investors, as well as develop standards for effective solutions to control criminal cases.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/310
Key Highlights From The Report.
- In November 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer, a technologically advanced and forensic laboratory qualified technology. It is in order to refine human identification system as well as validate workflow to forensic DNA laboratories.
- When it comes to the type of technology, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) accounted for the most prominent share in 2019 owing to the fast penetration rates for different areas of applications like illicit drug analysis, ballistics and toxicology studies.
- In the application segment, the law enforcement agencies is likely to grow at the fastest CAGR of 13.3% over the forecasted period which can be attributed to the increasing number of initiatives taken by the government in order to clear backlogs of criminal cases that need strong evidence.
Key participants include Cytiva, 3M, Eurofins Scientific, Agilent Technologies, NMS Lab, LGC Group, LGC Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Micro Systemation among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/forensic-technology-market
Major benefits of the Forensic Technology report:
- The report discusses in detail the changing dynamics of the competitive landscape
- The report provides detail-oriented futuristic prospects of factors driving the growth of the market and limitations affecting the market growth
- The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the market owing to the current scenario
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2019-2027
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline
Emergen Research has segmented the global Forensic Technology Market on the basis of type, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Rapid DNA Analysis
- Automated Liquid Handling Technology
- Microarrays Arms
- Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Law enforcement agencies
- Banking and financial institutions
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/310
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available in chapter-wise or region-wise sections. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will provide excellent assistance.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market-https://www.biospace.com/article/artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market-trends-rising-focus-on-reducing-computing-hardware-costs-and-rapid-adoption-of-human-aware-ai-systems/
Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market-https://www.biospace.com/article/cerebrospinal-fluid-management-market-size-to-reach-usd-2-09-billion-in-2028-industry-trend-rapid-integration-of-advanced-sensors-in-cerebrospinal-fluid-csf-devices/
Inhalation and Nasal Spray Market-https://www.biospace.com/article/inhalation-and-nasal-spray-market-size-to-reach-usd-46-79-billion-in-2028-industry-trends-increasing-risks-of-respiratory-diseases-among-the-geriatric-population-and-technological-advances-in-inhalation-devices/
Diabetic Care Market-https://www.biospace.com/article/diabetic-care-market-size-to-reach-usd-41-71-billion-in-2027-industry-trend-introduction-of-advanced-monitoring-systems-/
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-forensic-technology-market