The Global Plastic Adhesives Market Report, published by Emergen Research, offers an -wide assessment of the Plastic Adhesives Market, which is inclusive of the most crucial factors contributing to the growth of the Plastic Adhesives Market. The latest research report comprises an extensive analysis of the micro- and macro-economic indicators that influence the global market development during the forecast period of 2020-2027.
The global plastic adhesives market is projected to be worth USD 10.29 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The plastic adhesives market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in the packaging sector. Plastic adhesives find extensive application in packaging, chemical drums, storage containers, and tanks, amongst several low-cost assembly products. Plastic adhesives such as hot melt adhesives are widely used over solvent-based adhesives, due to its many benefits, such as constituting VOCs that are either eliminated or reduce, removal of curing step, a longer shelf-life, and maintaining its thickness in the course of solidification.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/401
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In April 2019, Parker Hannifin Corporation made an announcement about signing an agreement for the acquisition of Lord Corporation worth USD 3.68 billion. Lord Corporation provides a wide range of adhesives, specialty materials, coatings, vibration motion control technologies.
- Acrylic adhesives are garnering significant traction in the market, owing to the offering of superior temperature, ultraviolet, and oxidation resistance; and hence find preferable usage in outdoor purposes. Acrylic adhesives have the capability to counter the negative plasticizing action taking place with rubber and providing better resistance to chemical exposure.
- In the treatment of sports injury, plastic adhesives find application for the wrapping of soft tissue injuries for compression and support, thereby assisting in limiting swelling and safeguarding the affected area.
The Global Plastic Adhesives Report is a panoramic study of the overall Plastic Adhesives market published by Emergen Research and covers a wide-ranging analysis of the technological advancements and product developments in the Plastic Adhesives market. The report provides a detailed analysis of the key factors of the Plastic Adhesives market that are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the Plastic Adhesives industry.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8-year analysis of the Global Plastic Adhesives Market
- Critical understanding of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/401
The report is an investigative study of the technological developments and product advancements, along with a regional analysis for each product and application offered in the market. The fundamental objective of the report is to give an insight into the workings of the Plastic Adhesives industry. It provides an accurate and strategic outlook of the market with a thorough assessment of the segments and sub-segments of the market. It provides a panoramic view of the industry to offer a deeper understanding of the global industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global plastic adhesives market on the basis of resin type, substrate, distribution channel, application, and region:
Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Methyl Methacrylate
Substrate Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Building Construction
- Automotive Transportation
The report further studies the key companies operating in the industry and their company profiles, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures, among others. It also offers insights into their market reach and global position, along with highlights about their achievements and financial standings.
Key companies operating in the Plastic Adhesives market include:
Arkema SA, 3M Company, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, Sika AG, Henkel AG, Dow Inc., Illinois Tool Works Inc., MaterBond Inc., and Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-adhesives-market
The report further examines the market in the key regions of the world with regard to production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue generation, market share and size, and presence of prominent players in the regions. The report also covers the expansion plans undertaken by companies in the regions under the regional analysis section.
Key regions in the market include:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Plastic Adhesives industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Plastic Adhesives?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/401
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore More Emergen Research Report @ www.emergenresearch.com
Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market-https://www.biospace.com/article/laparoscopy-and-endoscopy-devices-market-size-to-reach-usd-29-51-billion-in-2028-growing-at-a-cagr-of-4-3-percent-according-to-emergen-research/
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market-https://www.biospace.com/article/surgical-instrument-tracking-systems-market-size-to-reach-usd-488-57-million-in-2028-growing-at-a-cagr-of-13-2-percent-according-to-emergen-research/
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-plastic-adhesives-market