Did the teacher assign you homework in electrical engineering? How do you plan to start working on it? You must be well aware that electrical engineering is more practical than theoretical.
You can find many projects to you work on the electrical assignment help. Let’s look at some projects you can use for your homework.
10 projects to choose from for your electrical assignment
Let’s look at 10 different projects to choose from when working on your electrical assignment.
- Automatic College Bell System– A miniature-size college bell that rings by itself after the class time ends. The automated college bell system contains an integrated circuit attached to a decade counter. The 555 timer uses an AC-powered relay to switch the bell when the timer is complete.
- Cheap Hearing Aid– You can design an affordable hearing aid with low-cost components. You create a circuit which amplifies the sound. A microphone is present at the other end, with the output boosted using the high-gain enabled Op-amp. A headphone, powered with a medium gain op-amp, receives the output.
- Stress Meter– The emotional condition of a person affects skin resistance. It reduces during high stress with heightened blood pressure. You can use a strip of LEDs to measure skin resistance and the person's stress level. You can seek electrical assignment help services in engineering to learn more about similar projects.
- Intelligent Fire Sprinkler System– The concept of a smart fire sprinkler system is to activate its sprinklers during a rise in temperature or fire. It uses temperature sensors connected with a microcontroller to detect smoke or thermal differences for fire. The system then uses an electronic valve to release the sprinklers.
- Intelligent and effective light control system- It aims to save energy and use it to a minimum level that varies with the lighting design and the people in the room. It uses a PIR sensor which senses individuals accessing the room and switches on the lights or other appliances.
- Using a Pic Microcontroller to measure solar energy– The system measures the input solar power from a solar panel and displays the voltage and current readings. A microcontroller controls the voltage and current sensors, showing the power on an LCD display.
- Fuse and Power Failure Indicator– The system alerts the person if there is a failure in a fuse or the main power. A transformer and voltage regulator steps down the mains voltage. It then uses an Opto-coupler to relay the signal into the alarm circuit. On a power failure, a 555 Timer IC helps in amplifying the Optocoupler signal, which triggers the LED and buzzer.
- Sun Tracking Solar Panel– A microcontroller is present in the system. A servo motor can rotate the solar panel to face the sun. A light dependent sensor or LDR measures the sunlight's intensity and sends the data to the microcontroller.
- Highway Alert Signal Lamp– The highway alert signal lamp is an alarm circuit that ensures a safe highway drive at night-time. A photosensor senses the vehicle and uses a 555 timer IC to switch lights for a short time. Then, it alerts the driver till their car overtakes the signal lamp. You can seek electrical assignment help online projects to get a rough idea.
GSM powered Real-Time Control Systems for Street Light – A GSM module communicates across modules. The control centre sends the command while the GSM module forwards the instruction into the microcontroller. The microcontroller then switches the matching relay.
Data Mining Assignment Help | Humanities Assignment Help | Macroeconomics Homework Help | Managerial Accounting Assignment Help | Calculus Assignment Help | MYOB Assignment Help | Arcgis Assignment Help | Revit Assignment Help | R Studio Assignment Help |