AOL mail has already made its reach in the telecommunication marketplace and owing to that, we can probably have an idea that this emailing service is being used by a lot of users. So, if you are already using your AOL mail login account, then there is a fantastic feature that could help you with getting notifications every time you receive a new email.
I hope that you are looking to receive these notifications and that's why you have landed on this page. In case you did not know about this feature and this is the first time you are getting to know about it, then this article is going to prove helpful to you.
However, before you begin this procedure, you should know the AOL login credentials. So, here are the easy steps that you can follow if you are looking to sound notifications on AOL Mail.
Steps to enable the new mail alert
Before I walk you through the steps, I would like you to know that you can also customize the notification sound based on your choice. You can choose one of the given sounds or simply opt for the "You've got mail" sound in different voice options.
- Use your AOL Mail login credentials to sign into your account
- When logged in, navigate to the place where your username is written
- Now, select the "Options" menu and then choose "Mail Settings"
- Navigate to the "General" tab
- Here, next to the "New mail" setting, select one of the two options
- You can choose between the option to play a sound or "You've got mail"
- Click on the "Save" option to proceed and you're done
Now, whenever someone sends you an email and you are already logged into your AOL login account, your device will alert you with the new sound notification. Isn't that great?
In this tutorial, we have talked about how easily you can enable notification alerts in your AOL mail login account and get notified of new emails. In case you were not successful in this task, you do not need to get worried because you can always try this procedure one more time and make sure this time you are not committing any mistakes during the procedure.