With the intention of serving as a platform to transfer and receive Bitcoin, Coinbase was founded in 2012. Since then, this exchange has grown to support a variety of cryptocurrencies and now has clients in more than 100 nations.
Do you know about the Coinbase wallet? Well, whether you are a seasoned crypto trader or have been participating for a shorter time, if you are a Coinbase user, probably you must have heard about Coinbase wallet. It is an incredible feature offered by Coinbase to store your purchased assets securely.
Guidance to withdraw received funds from Coinbase wallet
Have a look into the comprehensive method to draw out the funds that you have received in your Coinbase wallet.
- Transform the cryptocurrency into Fiat currency
In order to convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currencies as the US dollar or the euro constitutes, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open your Coinbase account and log in.
- Select the "Buy/Sell/Trade" button that is visible on the screen.
- Fill up the dialogue box with the amount you want to swap for.
- Select the "Sell" tab from the menu at the top of your screen.
- Enter the quantity of cryptocurrency you wish to convert.
Click "Preview sale" when you have successfully completed these steps. You will see a popup showing the amount that will be transferred to your fiat wallet and the fees that will be incurred.
- Take your fiat balance out
Your cryptocurrency has now been converted to fiat money. You are now able to withdraw money from your Coinbase wallet. Let's talk about how to take money out of your Coinbase wallet.
- Go to the page for your "Portfolio."
- Navigate to the "Your assets" option.
- Pick the converted fiat balance.
- Thenceforth, return to the "Your assets" page.
- Now select "Withdraw” and enter the amount you wish to take out of your wallet.
- Select "Withdraw all".
- Navigate to the "Withdraw" option and click it to confirm the transaction.
- Pick up the method of payment you prefer.
- Verify the details of your transaction by hitting the "Continue" button.
- Select the tab labelled "Withdraw immediately".
You are done and now your cash out will be processed.
You’ll need to take a few steps if you want to draw out your assets fromyour Coinbase wallet. You must first sell your digital assets through the Coinbase website or mobile app. After selling, you can turn them into cash and then can draw them out. It might seemcomplicated if you are a novice user. I hope that the above-given process will aid you in withdrawing your funds and will make your Coinbase journey easier.