It might happen that passengers while booking tickets with any airline can make errors in the name of the date of the flight. Or, there might be other mistakes as well. But you need not worry if you have booked your tickets with Delta Airlines. We say this because Delta's change flight policy allows you to make changes in the flights even after payments very flexibly.
Passengers must keep in mind that flight change procedures differ for every type of ticket. So, let’s talk about the non-refundable tickets first. Follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the airline.
- Head towards “My Trips”.
- Then, choose the flight that you need to change
- Hit on “Modify Flight”
- Then, go on “Start Flight Change”
- Furthermore. Choose the new flight from the list being shown.
- Finally, checkout and make the payment.
See Other Blogs of Delta Airlines :