Are you tired of using your Gmail for all your personal and work-related? Are you thinking of changing your email provider? If so, you are at the right place.
Before we move ahead let’s take a closer look at AOL Email.
WHAT IS AOL MAIL?
AOL Mail is a free email service that includes virus protection, privacy settings, and other security features. Users can connect multiple email accounts to the solution and benefit from a variety of productivity tools such as online storage, support for multiple inboxes, basic threat detection for spam, phishing, and virus protection, as well as email personalization with custom themes.
It is a webmail service that allows users to easily access and secure their AOL email. AOL Mail is accessible from any device and allows users to read and respond to messages, organize conversations with mailbox folders, and archive old conversations. Mail is protected by firewalls, spam filters, and virus protection, and messages and contacts are automatically backed up.
Now that we have seen what AOL Mail is all about let’s see some of its exciting features.
KEY FEATURES OF AOL MAIL
- Inbox management:Gmail has labels (which are quite useful once you get used to them), but most people still prefer to organize email messages in folders. AOL, like Yahoo and Hotmail, allows you to create customized folders. This greatly aids in sorting through messages in the inbox and storing them as needed.
- Multiple User Accounts:AOL Mailallows you to create not just one but multiple user accounts which you can easily switch and manage.
- Unlimited Email Storage Space:AOL, like Yahoo! Mail, provides unlimited email storage, which eliminates the need to delete messages.
- Filtering spam and junk email: All email account holders must contend with one of the web's most vexing scourges - SPAM! It's reassuring to know that AOL's spam filters are up to the task.
Now let us see how you can create a new AOL account.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW AOL ACCOUNT?
If you are wondering how you can create your own AOL account please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the main AOL page.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Login / Join.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Sign up.
- Fill out and submit the required information.
I hope this was an interesting read to you and you are now interested in seeing how AOL Mail is going to sort out all your email problems. If you are bored of using Gmail and want to try something new you should give AOL Mail a try and I promise you won’t regret it.