In this blog, the best plastic surgeon in Gurgaon, Dr. Shilpi Bhadani, has shared crucial insights related to gynecomastia and its related aspects. This blog will help one understand whether gynecomastia is the right surgery for one to achieve a masculine chest.
In public, having bigger male boobs causes humiliation and poor self-esteem. Gynecomastia surgery, also known as gland tissue excision surgery, is necessary if the development of breast gland tissues is the underlying cause. However, if an excessive buildup of fat in the breast tissues is causing growth, this fat may be reduced with diet and exercise. One must seek surgical assistance for fat reduction procedures if non-surgical weight loss methods are unsuccessful.
Gynecomastia is Mostly Known for:
- Excessive glandular tissue development
- Additional regional fat
- Additional breast skin (often following significant weight loss)
- It may only affect one breast unilaterally or both breasts bilaterally.
Gynecomastia surgery makes the male chest firmer, flatter, and more manly by removing excess fat and glandular tissue.
The Fundamental Factors
When a male candidate has enlarged breasts, their chest area is pronounced. Therefore, a candidate has to see a doctor as soon as possible. Even though this disorder normally poses minimal health risks that pose a threat to life, it surely damages one's confidence, self-esteem, and physical attractiveness. Finding an appropriate and enduring response becomes essential for the candidates in light of these variables.
What are Gynecomastia's Typical Symptoms?
Gynecomastia is often asymptomatic in older guys. The followings are some warning indications and symptoms of the gynecomastia issue, according to Dr. Shilpi Bhadani, who is well renowned for offering the best gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon:
- The first sign of a man's breasts expanding is typically a bump in the chest area that gradually appears over time.
- Around their breast, patients could experience pain, numbness, or soreness.
- An enlarged breast
- Breast sensitivity is the sensitivity of the nipples to clothing when touched.
- Asymmetry in the shape of the breasts, variations in skin tone, and skin pigmentation
- Some patients also observe that the areola's diameter is growing. A candidate hardly ever experiences pain in the breast region, and the growth may affect one or both breasts.
- Occasionally, a candidate can notice an imbalance between his two breasts.
Certain lifestyle decisions may also influence male breast growth and the causes mentioned above. For instance, excessive alcohol, drug, and tobacco use are commonly responsible for this condition. Various herbal medications, including tea tree oil and lavender oil, have also been linked to breast enlargement.
When is The Right Time to See a Doctor?
Consult a doctor if one has:
- Both breasts may have nipple discharge
- Pain or discomfort with swelling
- One wants to get rid of their enlarged breasts
- Want to achieve an improved quality of life?
To learn more, schedule a consultation with Dr. Shilpi Bhadani, the best plastic surgeon in Gurgaon. The expert doctor has extensive experience performing gynecomastia surgery at SB Aesthetics and has helped many patients with this amazing procedure. Pay a visit to learn more.