Only then the suffering can be eliminated. Now moving forward, your suffering would come to a full stop, because Felix Hospital is the Best Hospital for Piles Treatment in Noida.
What Are Piles?
Swollen blood vessels within or surrounding your anus are known as Piles, sometimes known as hemorrhoids. Blood vessels in the anus are completely natural because they are essential for continence. If these blood vessels grow, however, piles may form.
So if this case happens to you, and you start to get anxious at the thought of finding the perfect place to treat your Piles as well as daunting fear, then your face will be filled with a deep sigh after reading that Felix Hospital offers the Best Piles surgery in Noida.
Symptoms of Piles:
The majority of the time, Piles-related symptoms are not dangerous. After a few days, they usually go away on their own. So the following signs and symptoms could be present in someone with Piles:
- Bleeding when you poo
- Experiencing pain passing a stool
- Pain around your anus
- Lump in or around your anus
- Itchy or irritated skin around your anus
- A slimy anorectal discharge
Causes Of Piles:
Piles are caused by pressure buildup in the lower rectum. Under pressure, the blood
vessels in the rectum and around the anus may expand, swell, or bulge, creating piles.
So this happens because of:
- Straining a lot with bowel motions
- Experiencing irregular bowel motions
- Having diarrhea or constipation
- Spending a lot of time sitting
- Being pregnant or giving birth
- Consuming insufficient fiber
- Using too many laxatives
- Gaining too much weight
- Growing older as your tissues become less elastic
Felix Hospital is the Best Hospital for Piles Surgery, where we help you eliminate your Piles with the most advanced and painless treatment.
Risks of delaying Piles Surgery:
Delaying Piles surgery could have the following risks:
- Can develop prolapsed hemorrhoids
- Can form thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Can strangulate hemorrhoids
- Can possibly lead to anemia
- Can cause infection
- Excruciating pain while Sitting
- Can cause too much stool bleeding
Diagnosis of Piles:
Your Doctor makes a diagnosis of Piles based on symptoms and a physical examination. So the diagnosis of Piles is done by the following methods:
Digital rectal examination- A gloved, lubricated finger is inserted into your rectum by the Doctor to feel for swollen veins.
Anoscopy- Your doctor examines the lining of your rectum and anus using an anoscope, a lighted tube.
Sigmoidoscopy- Your doctor will see inside the lower (sigmoid) portions of your colon and rectum using a sigmoidoscope, a lighted tube with a camera.
Types Of Piles Surgery:
Your doctor may suggest one of the following procedures for treating Piles if other treatments haven't worked on you, or if you have huge Piles:
- Hemorrhoid Removal (Hemorrhoidectomy)- For severe or recurrent hemorrhoids, Hemorrhoidectomy is an effective treatment. Urinary tract infections could occur from complications such as momentary trouble emptying your bladder. Following surgery, the majority of patients experience some pain, which can be managed with medicines.
- Laser Piles Removal- For those who might be reluctant to have open surgery, the Piles laser treatment is the most suitable option because it is the least invasive procedure. During the operation, the blood arteries that are responsible for the piles are ablated and destroyed using a diode laser. Felix Hospital provides you with the Best Laser Piles Surgery, equipped with the most advanced surgical tools and the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Hemorrhoid stapling- Blood flow to hemorrhoidal tissue is blocked by this operation, known as stapled hemorrhoidopexy. Typically, Internal hemorrhoids are treated with it. Compared to hemorrhoidectomy, staple placement typically causes less pain and allows for a quicker return to normal activities. Now if you are looking for the best ever Piles Surgery, then Felix Hospital is the best option that you could choose. With the latest cutting-edge technology and top-notch surgical tools, we provide you with the greatest care possible.
Benefits of Piles Surgery:
Piles Surgery delivers plenty of benefits, such as:
- It alleviates your symptoms, which are uncomfortable and severe
- It aids in the removal of big, excruciatingly painful, or bleeding hemorrhoids
- It helps prevent the infection
- It helps control the stool bleeding
At Felix Hospital, we have highly skilled and experienced surgeons and doctors, who are trained in laser and laparoscopic treatments for Piles. Since we are well-known among our patients for our exceptional quality and timely treatment, we are at the top of the list of the Best Laparoscopy Hospital in Noida.
Prevention Of Piles:
To keep Piles from interfering with your daily life, these are a few easy tactics you can employ in your daily life:
- Don’t delay bowel movements
- Avoid long periods of sitting
- Eat more high-fiber foods
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Maintaining a moderate body weight
- Getting regular physical activity
Now, Piles treatment in Noida has been made easier than ever with the Best Doctors for Piles, and the latest cutting-edge technology at none other than Felix Hospital.
Risks of Piles Surgery:
Although your surgeon will make every attempt to reduce the risks involved with your Piles surgery, some complications like the following can be seen after surgery:
- Fecal impaction
- Fecal incontinence or involuntary stool passage
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Pelvic sepsis
- Urinary retention
- Pus or infection
- Passing of blood clots
- Stenosis or anal canal narrowing
If the risks associated with the Piles surgery are keeping you up at night, then this Blog can be the greatest Chill pill for you. Our heart is delighted to let you know and your face will be sparkled with a deep calm when we say that Felix Hospital in Noida provides the Best Piles Surgery in Noida.
When to Contact a Doctor?
You should contact a Doctor if you encounter any of the following symptoms:
- Having severe itchiness around your anus
- Swelling or visible lumps close to your anus
- Painful and severe rectal bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Cold and fever
- Vomiting and Nausea
Now if you are puzzled by the idea of finding the Best doctor for Piles near me, then your search ends here perfectly at Felix Hospital.
How Long Does Recovery From A Piles Surgery Take?
Most patients can return to work and their usual schedules within 1 to 2 weeks of surgery. Most likely, it will take around 6 weeks for your Piles to totally recover. This depends on how big your Piles are and how big your operation is.
Piles Surgery Cost in Noida:
The following variables affect how much will be a Piles Surgery cost in Noida:
- Severity of the Piles
- Type of surgery to be performed
- Hospital or Doctor charge
- The cost of anesthesia or anesthesiologist
- Age of the Patient
- Technique and equipment used
- Post-op care and follow-up consultations
- Pre and Post-Surgery medications
- The cost of diagnostic procedures or lab testing
It is said that Knowledge is the greatest weapon and with the power of Knowledge, you can defeat any enemy or every problem in your life. So this Blog was a complete overview and moreover a full stacked preparation in order to make your fight with Piles, just a simple and easy task.
Felix Hospital is the Best Laparoscopy Hospital in Noida, where you will get the best treatment for various diseases like Piles, with world-class surgical equipment and cutting-edge technology.
Visit Us- https://www.felixhospital.com/blogs/get-relief-from-piles-with-the-best-piles-surgery-hospital-in-noida
Call Now at +91 7290047401 or email us at email@example.com.
Book an Online Appointment: https://www.felixhospital.com/contact