The entrance of cryptocurrency into the trading and investment market space is something that has taken the financial world by storm. And, why not, after all, they have proven to be highly beneficial to a lot of investors in so many aspects. If you are already into crypto trading or wish to enter the crypto space, then you might be aware of the fact that you must have access to a crypto exchange in order to trade crypto assets. And, when it comes to crypto exchanges, Coinbase is a platform that all of us are familiar with.
As we know, the platform is also available in the form of a mobile-friendly application, the Coinbase app also may stop working. If you also think that the Coinbase application has recently started to give you technical glitches or it is not working as it should be, then you have probably landed on the right page.
In today's blog post, we shall be covering the essentials of eliminating the "Coinbase app not working" issue. Stay tuned to learn more about it.
Reasons why your Coinbase app may not work
Behind every problem, there is a problem-causing agent that might affect the functionality of a platform. Similarly, if you are having a problem with the Coinbase app, then you can refer to the details that I am going to list below in reference to the causes of the problem:
- First of all, using an outdated version of the Coinbase mobile app is the major cause that leads to such an issue. With the app, updates come the latest features and functionalities, bug removal functions, and several other updates. Hence, if you do not install an app update, then you may come across this problem
- In addition to that, when there is some sort of problem with the internet connection (e.g. mobile data or Wi-Fi connections are unstable), then also this could give way to the "Coinbase app not working" issue
- Moreover, if you have not installed the software updates on your mobile device lately, this could also lead to such an issue
- Last but not the least, if you do not have the habit of clearing mobile cache and cookies, then also you'll land up in such a situation
Ways to eliminate the issue
When it comes to fixing an issue with the Coinbase application, you just need to take a look at the reasons or the factors that are responsible for the issue. Once you are able to figure out the main reason, you will be able to get rid of the issues at the earliest. Here are a few things that you can try on your own:
- First of all, you need to update the Coinbase app and make sure that you update it on a regular basis
- In addition to that, you can also make sure that you are connected to a speedy as well as a stable internet connection
- You can also go to the "Settings" menu of your mobile device and then get to the "Applications" menu from where you can select the "Coinbase" app and clear its cache
- In addition to that, you can also install the latest software updates on the operating system of your mobile
If you are still having issues with the app, then you are left with no solution but to use the web version of Coinbase. This is the only way through which you can regain account access and start trading crypto assets.